Friday, April 17, 2015

Almost Blogless Week: 4/13/15 - 4/17/15, Normal Shifts

I didn't cover for anyone this week; which means I worked...

Monday 9am-11am

(Tuesday: UAC 10:45am-12pm)

Wednesday 1:15-3:30pm

Thursday 3:45pm-4:45pm *training w/ Kim & Chris
(Thursday: SUP 7:45pm-10pm)

Friday 1:15pm-3:45pm 
(Friday 3:45pm-6pm)

Parentheses are for work @ the UConn adventure center.

I envision a library that also rents camping, outdoor recreation and adventure equipment to its patrons.  I wonder if there are existing examples of this.  I am having difficulty finding examples via Google.


Katherin, librarian from Loomis Chaffee, shared a link of awesome library internships with me.  I really enjoyed when she took me on a tour of the Loomis Chaffee Library.

Also, I reached out to Janice - leader of the Tolland Public Library friends group.  I am planning to attend their May 4th meeting @ 11am.

On May 8th, I will attend the ACRL conference w/ Joel in Worcester, MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment